…me? Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either! This morning as I perused my Google Reader, there it was. Mags, the creator of one of my favorite blogs, The Full Woman, had nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!
So what is this award all about, you might ask? The Leibster Award is simply a way of giving recognition to newer blogs or those that have fewer than 200 followers. Here are the “rules”:
To accept the Liebster Blog Award nomination one must:
- thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- link back to the blogger who awarded you
- copy & paste the blog award on your blog
- reveal your 5 blog picks to be given the Liebster Blog Award
- let your winners know that they were chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
- Heat Oven to 350 — This blog was started by two friends who were looking for a way to reconnect after life (moving, marriage, kids) had gotten in the way. I love their food philosophy– no “fussy ingredients (most of the time)” or “overly elaborate things (most of the time)” and they “try to be healthy (most of the time).”
- confessions of a picky eater — I feel camaraderie with this blog since we both got our start in the blog-o-sphere at the same time (June 2011). I also like the fact that this self-described “picky eater” is brave enough to try new things and push her boundaries.
- Baker by Nature — Since I tend to come up with more savory ideas, I always need some inspiration for some sweet/baked stuff. This blog is a great place for that, plus I am in total awe of the almost step-by-step photos (I know how hard that is to do!).
- Lemon Tarte in Paris — A food & travel blog (in both English & German) with lovely photos and tasty sounding recipes.
- Frugal Feeding — I wholeheartedly share this blogger’s belief that you don’t need to spend a small fortune to enjoy good food. Plus, there are lots of posts about cuisine from all over the world, which I also love.
I hope you enjoy checking out these up-and-coming bloggers as much as I do!